The personal injury lawyers in Wheat Sheaf, PA, sponsor this article to present readers with a detailed excerpt about the area.
Wheat Sheaf is a populated place within Falls Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. According to the United States 2010 census, the community hosts an approximate population of 8,366. Wheat Sheaf belongs to ZIP code 19067 and is found on the Trenton West U.S. Geological Survey Map.
Wheat Sheaf is a charming neighborhood that offers residents a suburban lifestyle with fantastic access to several parks. Some of the community's favorite parks include,
- Located at 9125 Mill Creek Pkwy, Levittown, PA 19054, the park offers several grass fields along the stunning Falls lake. The park was a result of The Fall Lake Project, developed by the United States Army Corps of Engineers. The project began in 1978 and was completed by 1981. Today, the park provides water supply, flood quality control, fish, and a wildlife conservatory. Falls Lake is beloved by many community members and remains a neighborhood staple.
Falls Township Community Park
- Located at 9050 Mill Creek Rd, Levittown, PA 19054, the community park is a charming green space beloved by community members. The park offers public access to the local hockey rink, basketball courts, and several playgrounds. Wheat Sheaf families frequent the neighborhood park for outdoor activities and utilize the open green space for neighborhood BBQs.
Falls Township Skateboard Park
- Located between the baseball field of Falls Lake and the community fishing pier, the Falls Township Skateboard Park is a popular destination for young teens in the area. The skateboard park is fenced and provides public access to five ramps and an open concrete area. The park operates weekly from 10:00 a.m. to sundown.
Wheat Sheaf is a great location for growing families. Not only does the neighborhood offer access to public neighborhood parks, but the community is also a short commute away from some highly-rated public schools. Some of the closest public schools include,
Penn Valley Elementary School
- The public elementary school hosts a student population of 418 in grades K-5 with a student-to-teacher ratio of 12:1. The school has ranked #465 (of 1,636) in Best Public Elementary Schools in Pennsylvania, #587 (of 1,737) in Most Diverse Public Elementary Schools in Pennsylvania, and #730 (of 1,617) in Best Public Elementary Schools in Pennsylvania.
Manor Elementary School
- The elementary school hosts 449 students in grades K-5 with a student-to-teacher ratio of 11:1. The school is best known for its dedicated teachers who, on average, make a yearly salary of $88,013. Additionally, the school has ranked #392 (of 1,636) in Best Public Elementary Schools in Pennsylvania, #689 (of 1,617) in Best Public Elementary School Teachers in Pennsylvania, and #817 (of 1,737) in Most Diverse Public Elementary Schools in Pennsylvania.
If you are seeking to visit or reside in a community with a suburban feel and access to fantastic parks and public schools, then look no further than Wheat Sheaf, PA.
Want to learn more? See the related: A Brief History of Edgely, PA
Our Local Office
If you or a loved one sustained personal damages from an accident, you might be entitled to financial compensation. Trust the experienced Wheat Sheaf, PA, personal injury lawyers to help you get the justice you deserve. Contact our legal team today for a free consultation.
930 Town Center Dr Suite F - 50
Langhorne, PA 19047